Any quilt made in love of another person is always a winner!
I want to alert people to please stay in the same room when your microwave is running. One evening my husband, Dean, was served "a flaming baked" potato! Actually, I had left the room for 5 to 10 minutes and had the potato on auto cook. I was only in the next room. We were very blessed because the damage was only to the microwave and the potato. It was a little smoky, but everything aired out quickly. There's a new microwave in our kitchen and I certainly don't leave the room!