Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Spring Butterflies


Here is a "sneak peek" of a butterfly wall hanging that I have been on my design wall for a long time.
There are wonderful memories of time spent at a butterfly museum in St. Louis, Missouri with family.
I free motion thread painted these off a picture that I took with my point and shoot Canon camera.
I will post a picture of the completed wall hanging when I am finished.
  

Spring is in the air and it's time to think about spring cleaning.
One of those items that needs to be cleaned is your sewing machine.
All brands of sewing machines have a stitch plate; please remove the plate and brush lint out to keep metal parts from wearing out.
Always check through your owner's manual for maintenance that you can do and every 1-3 years have a trained service tech do a general overhaul.


Your machine will thank you!

Happy Sewing!

Kay Lynne

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Wow...that butterfly is just gorgeous.