Monday, December 13, 2010
My New Sewing Room is Almost Ready!
My husband is very busy at work putting up woodwork for me. He has even found that my Ott-Lite works great when things are a little dark. I'm wondering if I will have to hide my light in the near future? Dean has found that he likes quite a few of my quilting tools since we've been remodeling. He has even been known to "borrow" my quilt rulers. So to fix that problem--I bought him a new tape measure :)
I never thought that trying to find a stud in the wall would be so difficult! We even had a high tech stud finder and I think it was confused. We had drilled 4 holes before we found a stud. The low tech method ended up helping us find a stud. Dean fished a bent bailing wire through the wall and eventually figured out where the stud was located. We were only off an inch--so close, but so far!
So that is what we did on a snowy Sunday afternoon. I've been working on Christmas presents and will be posting on them after Christmas.
Sorry Jenny and Emily--you will have to wait to find out what I've been working on :)